Barca target Dembele skips Dortmund training

Taylor Byrd
August 11, 2017

The post Ousmane Dembele Suspended By Borussia Dortmund appeared first on 360Nobs.com.

Capable of thriving whether deployed on either flank or as an attacking midfielder, Dembele is a very skillful player who would surely be very well suited to Barcelona's style of play.

But manager Peter Bosz says he hasn't heard from the player today.

The 20-year-old joined Dortmund last summer for a fee of £13m and scored 10 goals in his debut campaign for the Bundesliga outfit, alerting a number of top clubs across Europe.

Callum Bunce of Ladbrokes said: "Dembele couldn't have made his intentions any clearer with his recent actions, and the money suggests it's surely only a matter of time before the club let go of their prized asset".

Dortmund have also rejected bids from Arsenal and PSG for Dembele this summer.

They added that Dembele moving to the Catalan side is "not now likely".

"Ousmane Dembele was not in training today".

The German side said that the bid "did not correspond to the player's extraordinary footballing and other abilities". BVB have turned this offer down.

Dortmund have previously insisted Dembele is not for sale, although Sky in Germany understands he would be allowed to leave for £135m.

Dembele made a courageous decision last summer to resist the advances of Barca and Madrid to move to Dortmund from Rennes and ensure his development wouldn't be restricted by a lack of game time.

Bosz said the player has not given him and the Technical team any reason for his absence.

"We have tried to reach him and hope that nothing bad has happened", he told reporters.

Other reports by VideoGamingPros

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER